By using this site and/or our services, you consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this confidentiality policy.
Table of contents
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What are your rights regarding your personal data?
- What personal data do we collect about you?
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is processed.
Child – a natural person under the age of 16.
We (whether or not capitalized) – STRANEN Pompes Funèbres
Data protection principles
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent. Our data processing activities have legal grounds. We will always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about data processing on request.
- Data processing is limited to the purposes stated in this policy. Our data processing activities correspond to the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
- Data processing is carried out with minimal data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.Le traitement est limité dans le temps. Nous ne conserverons pas vos données personnelles plus longtemps que nécessaire.
- Processing is limited in time. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
The data we collect
Information you have provided to us
This may include your email address, name, billing address, home address etc. – This may include your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. It is mainly information that is needed to provide you with a service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We store the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information collected automatically about you
This is information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be recorded.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- provide you with our services. This includes registering your account, providing you with other products and services you have requested, providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you about these products and services, communicating and interacting with you and informing you of changes to any services;
- to enhance your customer experience;
- to fulfil a legal or contractual obligation.
We use your personal data for legitimate purposes and/or with your consent.
For the purpose of entering into a contract or performing contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or send/offer you a product;
- to communicate, whether for sales or billing purposes.
On the basis of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to manage and analyse our customer base (behaviour and purchase history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the services provided;
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes
- for other purposes for which we have requested your consent.
We process your personal data in order to fulfil obligations arising from the law and/or to use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymised. We will retain your billing and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting or other legal purposes.
We may process your Personal Data for additional purposes not listed here, but which are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. In doing so, we will ensure that:
- the relationship between the purposes, context and nature of the Personal Data is appropriate for the further processing;
- further processing would not adversely affect your interests;
- there would be appropriate safeguards for the processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Your personal data is in some cases provided to our trusted partners to enable the provision of the service or to improve your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
We only work with processing partners who are able to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials where we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal grounds for doing so.
How we secure your data
We do our best to ensure the security of your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymisation and pseudonymisation where appropriate. We monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to informing the relevant authorities in the event of a data breach. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event of a security breach.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information about children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make the sites work. Only we have access to the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain features.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are necessary for you to be able to use certain important features of our website, such as contacting us. These cookies do not collect personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and allows us to provide more personalised features. For example, they may remember your name and email address in comment forms so that you do not have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
Last modified on 29 August 2022.